Class Teacher (Key 1 and Key 2)
Salary Range: MPR/UPS
Hours: Full Time
Contract Type: Permanent Post
Featherstone Primary School, Glenville Drive, Erdington, Birmingham B23 6PR
Tel: 0121 675 9740 email: email@example.com
Start Date: September 2020
Featherstone Primary School is a welcoming, supportive, pupil focussed and inclusive two form entry primary school with a strong reputation in the local area. We are looking for two class teachers to join our dedicated and hardworking team. Applications are welcome from NQT's as well as experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
- An practitioner who has a proven track record of good teaching in training and/or in post
- Ambitious, imaginative, able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
- Flexible, creative and committed to developing their expertise as a teacher
- Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
- A good subject knowledge of the core subjects
- A team player with a great sense of humour!
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Fantastic children who are keen to learn and behave well.
- A supportive team of staff and school leaders.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and the local
- Tailored CPD opportunities.
- A well-resourced school with fantastic outdoor facilities
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. For an application pack or to arrange a visit please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 6th March 2020 (5pm)