We currently have the following vacancies;
Class Teacher: KS1 or lower KS2 (ECT’s welcome)
Salary Range: MPR/UPS
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: September 2024
Featherstone Primary School is a welcoming, supportive and inclusive two-form entry primary school, with a strong reputation in the local area. We are looking for a teacher to join an amazing hardworking team who are dedicated to making a real difference to the lives of our pupils. You would be part of a successful team who work collaboratively, share ideas and support each other in order to achieve the very best outcomes. We would love to hear from applicants who are either experienced teachers or ECT’s and are interested in continuing or starting their journey in KS1 or Lower KS2.
The successful candidate will be:
- Ambitious and passionate about raising standards
- Able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve
- Flexible, creative and committed to developing their expertise as a teacher
- Share and embrace our ambition to provide the best possible opportunities for all our children
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Exceptionally polite, well-mannered and delightful children
- A warm and friendly school with a supportive team of leaders and staff
- Tailored and supportive career professional development
- A well-resourced school with fantastic indoor and outdoor facilities.
- A whole school commitment to pupils and staff’s well-being and mental health
- Leaders are committed to staff’s work-life balance
Visits prior to applying are recommended and warmly welcomed. To arrange, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org , providing a contact number and your availability.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 15th March 2024 at 4pm
Featherstone Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks including: enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
An online search will be carried out as part of due-diligence on all shortlisted candidates.
Rehabilitation of offenders: This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.
Applicants who have lived or worked outside the UK will be required to provide a certificate of good conduct from the country in which they worked or lived. Further checks will be made abroad if school deem appropriate. Teachers may need to provide proof of their past conduct as a teacher, issued by the professional regulating authority in the country in which they worked.