School Site Manager
Salary: Grade 4 £27,741 - £34,728
Start Date: July 2021
36.5 hours per week, all year round
Featherstone Primary School is a friendly, welcoming and vibrant school with beautiful grounds and recently refurbished buildings. We are looking to recruit a pro-active Site Manager who will be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the school site and grounds. The suitable candidate will have a good understanding of Health and Safety to and able to maintain a safe environment for pupils and staff.
The Site Manager will be responsible for:
- All aspects of site management, Include key holding duties, security, undertaking janitorial and general cleaning duties, porterage, monitoring contracts/contractors, routine maintenance and refurbishment, minor repairs, organising quotes/tenders and contractors
- Line management of cleaning staff and building site assistant
- Applying regulations such as health & safety, manual handling, COSHH, Legionella
- Prioritising and managing workflow whilst maintaining a flexible approach to respond to urgent requests
- Work well under pressure and with flexibility to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintaining records for annual compliance testing
The Ideal candidate will have experience of caretaking and cleaning, as well as leading a team and an understanding of health and safety and manual handling.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A Supportive Team
- Your own office with the necessary I.T equipment incl laptop, mobile phone and a school purchase card to make quick purchases for efficiency
- Modern tools and ground maintenance equipment
- Personalised continuing professional development plan
If you are interested and would like to find out more, then we would like to meet you.
Please contact the school office to arrange an informal visit on 0121 675 9740 .
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 21st May 2021, 5pm
Level 3 Teaching Assistant (Key Stage 2)
Salary: Grade 3 £20,903 - £27,041 pro-rata
Contract: 32.5 hours per week, term time only
Start: 2nd September 2021
We are looking to appoint two suitably qualified, enthusiastic and passionate teaching assistant to join our friendly, supportive and hardworking team of staff in Key Stage Two. Applicants should be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and have a very good standard of spoken and written English.
We are looking for someone who:
- is passionate about children's learning.
- has a good understanding and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- has good behaviour management skills.
- is creative, flexible, committed and an enthusiastic professional.
- can work effectively as part of a team and on their own initiative.
- can demonstrate excellent communication skills with children, colleagues, parents/carers and other professionals.
- willing to be part of the school team and go the extra mile.
We can offer:
- a high level of support and continual ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
- supportive staff and parents.
- enthusiastic, creative and confident children.
- an opportunity to be part of a school that has the ambition and drive to be the best that we can possibly be.
Please visit the school website for a virtual tour of the school. Informal discussions prior to applying are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a suitable contact number, dates and times you are available to receive a call back. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to visit the school prior to their interview.
Completed applications to be returned to email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 27th May 2021, 17:00.